Please note that we are able to provide support only for customers who bought the game FROM THIS SITE.
If you bought the game from some other site (like for example Yahoo!) please seek support there.
General Support Info
We can only provide support to our direct customers. If you purchased the game from other website than Codeminion -please seek guidance on the site where you downloaded or bought the game.
If you encounter any difficulties running, purchasing or registering Magic Match
this is the right place to look for answers!
Before you decide to contact us, please read through the small F.A.Q section below to see if you problem hasn't been already explained.
Please also make sure that your game version is up to date. Current version is v. 1.17. You can check your version in the “Credits” window accessible from the main menu of the game.
1. I enter the registration key and it doesn’t work.
2. The game is too difficult and I am stuck on a level.
3. How can I obtain the full version of the game?
4. I lost my registration key, what can I do?
5. Can I buy your game in a box?
6. I can't run the game, what to do?
7. I found a bug in the game.
8. What is Mouse Party™ and how do I use it?
8. I have problems with Mouse Party™, what to do?
Our 60 day Money-Back policy
We believe that Magic Match is an excellent game, which will bring you hours of engrossing game play. High production value, a lot of individual polish and over a year of our daily hard work make Magic Match a superb game - at least in our opinion. If you bought the game and you don’t like it we are ready to return your money to your satisfaction. In the case the game doesn’t work and you want your money back please give us a week of cooperation so that we can try eliminating your problem.
Please note that due to technical reasons we will be able to refund you 90% of your order (10% goes to the e-commerce handling fees and can not be refunded).